SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Edison Medical uses the best carriers in the business to ensure your order gets to you as soon as possible.
We use FedEx shipping services to get your packages to you as quickly as possible. Orders placed by 3pm CST Monday through Friday will be shipped out for delivery on the same day.
Urgent items can be expedited and will be delivered the following morning after the order is placed.
*The estimated delivery date may vary based on your location.
- Packages will be delivered to you at the shipping address you provided during the ordering process. Please be accurate when providing a shipping address and include any necessary additional information to ensure your package arrives to the precise location you intend — it is your responsibility.
- We employ professional couriers. Nevertheless, you must inspect the package upon arrival to make sure it has not been damaged or tampered with in the delivery process.
- If you are asked to sign for the delivery, you are responsible for inspecting the package before providing a signature.
- All deliveries must be signed for by an adult 18 years of age or over.
- All orders received by Edison Medical are subject to acceptance and availability. In the case that any Goods ordered are not available, you will promptly be notified by email, with the option to either postpone the order of the given item until it becomes available or to cancel the order. It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with a valid email address so that we can contact you if necessary.
- Any order placed by you constitutes an offer to purchase Goods from Edison Medical. All such offers that are received from you will be subject to acceptance by us and Edison Medical reserves the right to refuse any order at any time prior to acceptance, without providing an explanation for the cancellation.
- You shall be responsible for ensuring that the details provided by you during the order process are accurate. We will not accept an order unless all details requested from you have been provided and entered correctly.
- You agree that if Edison Medical contacts you to acknowledge receipt of your order, that such communication shall not amount to, nor imply, our acceptance of your offer to purchase Goods from Edison Medical.
- A Contract between you and Edison Medical incorporating these conditions will only subsist after we have accepted your form of payment and after we have further confirmed that the Goods you purchased have been dispatched or, in the relevant circumstance, been made available for download. We will send you a Confirmation Notice by email in which we confirm this action. The Confirmation Notice will serve as an acceptance of your offer to purchase Goods from us. The Contract will thereby only be formed when we send you (whether or not you receive it) the Confirmation Notice.
- The Contract will be related only to the Goods explicitly stated in the Confirmation Notice. Edison Medical will not be required to supply any other Goods, whether or not they may have been part of your order, until we have sent you a separate Confirmation Notice relating to those specific Goods.
- You are obliged to check that the details contained in the Confirmation Notice are correct and it is advised to print out and keep a copy of the Confirmation Notice.
Have any questions about delivery or payments?